Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.00am to 6.30pm
Tuesdays 7.00am to 6.30pm
Thursdays 8.00am to 7.20pm
We are closed on weekends and bank holidays.
Telephone lines are open from 8.00am to 6:30pm
You can see a GP or other healthcare professional at the extended primary care hub during:
- Weekday evenings 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays
How do I get an appointment?
Simply contact your GP practice in the usual way. If you are unwell and your practice is closed, call NHS 111 or online at 111.nhs.uk
If you require a same day or next day appointment, a doctor or nurse will assess you over the telephone and provide advice, refer to another service or book an appointment at the Extended Primary Care Service.
8am to 8pm, seven days a week, including bank holidays
Where will my appointment be?
Appointments are delivered from two locations in Southwark, but our patients are usually referred to Spa Medical Centre's hub.
- Spa Medical Centre, 50 Old Jamaica Road, London, SE16 4BN
- Lister Primary Care Centre, 101 Peckham Road, London, SE15 5LJ
The surgery is closed for staff training every third Thursday of the month from 1pm to 4:30pm. We reopen at 4:30pm for routine appointments only. In an emergency please call NHS111. If you are calling to cancel an appointment please leave a message on 020 3049 7131.
- Good Friday 2nd April 2021
- Easter Monday 5th April 2021
- May Day Monday 3rd May 2021
- Spring Bank Holiday Monday 31st May 2021
- Summer Bank Holiday Monday 30th August 2021
- Christmas Holiday Monday 27th December 2021
- Boxing Day Holiday Tuesday 28th December 2021
- New year’s Day Monday 3rd January 2022
If you have an urgent medical problem when we are closed, please call NHS 111.
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life threatening emergency.
Calls to NHS111 may request you to attend the extended primary care service in Southwark.
In life threatening emergencies such as chest pain and severe shortness of breath, you should call 999