PRINCIPLE is a nationwide clinical study from the University of Oxford to find COVID-19 treatments for the over 50s that can be taken at home.
The PRINCIPLE Trial is entirely remote. You can participate from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the UK with no face to face visits required. See How to join the PRINCIPLE study.
The earlier that cancer is found, the better the chance of successful treatment and survival.
The SUMMIT Study will involve 50,000 Londoners to improve how we screen for cancer. Potentially eligible individuals will be sent an invitation letter from their GP.
Find out more about The SUMMIT Study along with information on data sharing and how to opt out.
A team of child psychologists from the NHS National and Specialist CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) and King’s College London, who specialise in treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) are recruiting for a new and timely research study, investigating the effectiveness of:
You can take part if:
- You are aged 12 to 17 years old
- Your main problem is symptoms of PTSD after a single traumatic event
- You can read English to a level that allows you to use the website and App
- You have access to a smartphone or computer (e.g. laptop, desktop, computer, iPad) with internet access, in a private space
- If you or someone you know might be suitable or interested, visit the Online PTSD Treatment for Young People and Carers website for more information and to make a self referral
Alternatively, to speak to a member of the OPTYC research team you can email optyc@ or telephone 0207 848 0580. kcl.ac.uk
Please contact the research team directly if you think you are eligible, NOT the Practice.