If you need medical advice please contact us by telephone or online consultation and we will arrange for a clinician to call you back for a telephone or video consultation. If the clinician feels you need a face to face appointment they will give you an appointment time. If you are invited to come on site please respect the following guidance:
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to minimise amount of time you need to spend on site.
- Allow 2 metres distance when queuing, as you would at a supermarket, if there are more than 4 people in the queue you will need to wait outside even if it is raining (so bring a brolly!)
- Please wear a face mask or covering. If you are unable to do this due to a medical issue please let the clinician know so they can make a note.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival and try not to touch surfaces unnecessarily when in the building.
- Come on your own - anyone that does not need to accompany you to your appointment will be asked to wait outside.
- Avoid taking any unnecessary time in the surgery - we need to make sure no one is in the building for longer than they need to be.
- The toilet is not in use so please plan for this as much as possible.
- If you have been asked to collect something from reception, you still need to follow the above guidance.
- If you are dropping something off, where possible use the post box and make sure you clearly label what you are dropping off with your name and date of birth.
We will regularly clean the patient areas to keep us all as safe as possible. We ask that you respect the above guidance and if the risk increases we will need to revisit locking the door.